Sunday, September 29, 2013

Farmers Market Sunday


As much as I love getting dressed up for date nights, the reality is, I live mostly in yoga pants and jeans.  On weeknights, the first thing I do when I get home is to change out of my work clothes and immediately throw on my pajamas.  And on the weekends, you can find me hiking with Mr. J or running errands more often than dining at trendy restaurants.  I think in the blogging world, it's easy to get carried way projecting a glamourous lifestyle but sometimes, you just gotta keep it real.  This morning, I threw on this comfy outfit to head to the local Farmers Market, where I picked up our groceries for the week.

In other news, this is our 100th post!  We have had so much fun sharing posts with all of you.  For me, it has also been a great e-diary and going through old posts is like taking a stroll down memory lane.




Open-back sweater: Heather by Bordeaux from Shopaholic Sample Sales.  High-rise skinny jeans: Madewell
Leopard print flats: Madewell.  Sunglasses: Tom Ford. Rose-gold watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. What I post on my blog isn't very representative of what I wear most of the time.

    I love your sweater and I think your shoes still make this outfit pretty glamourous!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips