Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cozy and Oversized


Sometimes you want to just throw on a big sweater coat.  Sure, the weather here in LA may be nothing near the frigid temps affecting the rest of the country.  But I'll be the first to admit it: since moving back from the Northeast, I've become weak sauce.  Or maybe I was always weak sauce?  It's painful to think about the times when temps would dip well below 0 degrees with the windchill.  I would not only be wearing 5 layers up top, but long underwear, earmuffs, a hat, and a scarf that not only covered my neck but most of my face.  Those were the days when the tiniest bit of exposed skin was just unbearable.  This sweater coat may not have been the ideal piece of outerwear when I was living in Boston and Philly, but the half sleeves are perfectly acceptable in LA.

 




Sweater coat: Vince, old but similar here.  Silk shirt: Vince, old but similar here.  Black pants: Ann Taylor Loft.  Handbag: Chanel Medium Flap Bag in Black Caviar.  Shearling lined boots: All Saints 'Hyde Boots'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips