Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gold Lucite Heels


I bought these heels a few weeks back at the Decades Bi-Annual Shoe Sale.   The super shiny crackle gold finish screamed out at me.  Then add a lucite heel?  Sold!  It looks like Decades is having another shoe sale on Wednesday, this time online.  Too bad I'll be on overnight call in the hospital, otherwise I'd have my credit card ready.

I used to be deathly afraid of wearing lip color before, but I've come around to realizing it can be a quick way to transform an outfit.  I first heard about the new Giorgio Armani Lip Maestros on one of my favorite beauty blogs, Into the Gloss, and they are truly amazing.  They are velvety soft, super vibrant in color, and pretty long-lasting.  Plus they don't leave your lips super dry like a lot of other lip products.  One application lasted a whole night of dinner and drinks at Bazaar (which was delicious, by the way). 

  



White silk blouse: Vince (similar here).  Sequined 'Migration Mini Skirt': Leifnotes from Anthropologie.   Gold pumps with lucite heels: Dries Van Noten.   
Lions head earrings: Vintage.  Quartz point cuff: Madewell.  
Lip color: Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro 402

6 comments:

  1. I love the heels! They are so gorgeous!

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving all the lucite heeled shoes I've been seeing this year. You both got some great scores during the Decades sale! (Maybe I will have to set an alarm for tomorrow night, heh.)

    Your hair and makeup look so pretty in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy did you end up setting your alarm? I wish I weren't working during the sale!

      Delete
  3. Love the gold accents~ such a pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are HOT, girl!!! and i did pick up a pair of shoes at the decades sale hehe!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I want to see a post on them!

      On a side note, my comments never show up on your blog!!

      Delete

Blogging tips