Monday, July 11, 2016

Rain Room at 37 Weeks Pregnant


If you're in Los Angeles, I would highly recommend taking time to check out the Rain Room exhibit at the LA County Museum of Art.   Tickets need to be purchased in advance and are a bit hard to obtain, but I thought it was worth the effort!  I wish I had taken some more time to set my camera settings a bit better, but oh well.  Iphone shots also come out decently!  I found that the best photos were taken with the subjects being backlit by the only light in the room.  Also, note that if you are a little person (i.e. my two year old daughter), the sensors aren't so great and you WILL get wet.  This also happens if you crouch down to take a photo, as I learned personally.  All in all it was a fun afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips