Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekend Lunch at 25 weeks




At 25 weeks pregnant, I was still trying to stretch out wear from my old, non-maternity clothing as much as possible.  Most of my clothes still fit, except sadly I could no longer tuck shirts into pants.  Long sweaters quickly became my good friends as they covered either the ugly stretchy elastic band at the top of maternity pants or, as in this case, my half unzipped non-maternity pants (thank goodness for my Bella Band!).  Outerwear was much trickier, as trying to button up jackets became increasingly difficult as the belly grew.  Lucky for me, our winter in LA has been incredibly mild and I've managed with sweaters and jackets/coats that are open in the front.  For my less lucky friends in colder climates, a maternity coat may be a necessary investment.

I wore this outfit out for a weekend lunch with friends at ROC.  Their pork soup dumplings are pretty good, but will never hold a candle to my favorite ones at Din Tai FungWe often end up at ROC though, since it saves us the extra 45 minute drive out to the San Gabriel Valley! 





Cashmere sweater: Vince (old).  Maternity tank: Gap Support Cami.  White jeans: Joe's Jeans The Skinny (last seen here).  Coat: Zara (old).  Clutch: Anthropologie (old).  Gold wedge sandals: Rachel Comey (last seen here). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips