Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rediscovering My Closet

I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a clothes hoarder!  When I was in Thailand a couple years ago for my friend Dian's wedding, I purchased this colorful handbag at a night market.  Sadly this is only my second time wearing it out.  Same thing goes for my pleated skirt, which has been hanging barely worn for years.  It's fun to rediscover items in your closet, and even better when you can use multiple long-forgotten items in one outfit. 
 
  


Green silk shirt: Robert Rodriguez (similar here).  
Pleated black skirt: Zac Posen for Target (similar here).  
Collar necklace: Anthropologie (different color here).  
Patent bow belt: Jigsaw (similar here).  
Multicolor clutch: night market in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  Polka dot tights: Gap.  
Black peep-toe booties: Jil Sander (similar here).



2 comments:

  1. i am a clothes hoarder too! it is so fun to rediscover old items in the closet!! i need to do that sometime.. instead of buying new stuff! love the purse and necklace!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bib collar with the shirt and special items from afar are wonderful b/c no one else here is likely to have them!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips