Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June Gloom at 32 Weeks Pregnant



So we are in the midst of a brutal heat wave with 100+ degree temps here in LA, but these photos were taken a couple weeks back when it felt like summer would never arrive.  While I'm happy to have some warm weather, I generally have been running quite hot with this pregnancy (does this happen to all preggo women?).  I would love to go back to some of this overcast weather.  I guess I shouldn't complain too much, given that I don't have to face any humidity like when I was living in Philly. 







Shawl cardigan: Anthropologie 'Chamonix Cocoon Cardigan'.  White top: Anthropologie (old).  Maternity jeans: Indigo Blue.  Tan/gold tie necklace: Anthropologie.  Gold framed cross body bag: Carven Saint Sulpice bag.  Gold and tan wedge sandals: Loeffler Randall. 

1 comment:

Blogging tips