Sunday, December 15, 2013

Roses and Petals


Mr. J's company had their second annual holiday party this past week.  He started this company almost two years ago with just two of his buddies.  Last year, they had their holiday party at a local bar over wings and beer.  Since the company has grown (and grown up), the holiday party needed a more professional venue as well, and planning this new and improved party became my responsibility.  Let me just say, coordinating everyone's schedules and finding a suitable venue was no easy task.  In the end, the event was a hit and I am so proud of Mr. J and his company's success!

For the party, I wanted to wear something festive but I didn't want to go out and buy something new.  I'm happy to say that every piece of this outfit is recycled from my own closet.  It's fun to rediscover some old treasures and find new pairings.  It's almost as much fun as buying new things…almost.  



Black wool coat: custom. Rose-print tunic: Rachel by Rachel Roy (old). Petal bow skirt: Robert Rodriguez (old). 
Black pointy-toed pumps: Zara (old) (similar here). Black tufted clutch: Target (old).


4 comments:

Blogging tips